Hi All, you have a problem with a Samsung J700F smartphone requesting SIM card activation and on your mobile screen displaying a notification likes this SIM Network Unlock PIN indicates that your Samsung mobile phone cannot be used to install the GSM card where your country is, because if the mobile screen like that you have to fix it by opening a provider network in your own country, we encounter many of these problems on Samsung mobile phones from the old to the latest, of course if you buy mobile phones in other countries and are used in your country but as we mentioned above can not you install the SIM card where you are.
Prepare This Files Before Rooting
Step By Step Guide For Root
- First install the Samsung Mobile USB drivers then make sure that your mobile is in the device manager with Samsung USB modem drivers.
- Extract the file "CF-Auto-Root-j7elte-j7eltexx-smj700f" using the winrar or 7zip application and there will be several files including Odin Tool in it
- Turn off your cellphone or Samsung J700F and enter Odin mode by pressing the Home + Vol Down + Power buttons until the mobile screen displays the Odin mode and press the Vol Up button once and automatically the Samsung J700F will enter Odin mode then connect your Samsung J700F to computer
- Run Odin Tool then clicks the AP menu and navigate to the file "CF-Auto-Root-j7elte-j7eltexx-smj700f.tar.MD5"
- The last step, click the START menu and the flashing process of CF Auto Root will take place by displaying the rooting script on your Samsung mobile phone screen, wait until its finished in Odin Tool.
Here, we will try to fix this problem and provide the best solution for your Samsung mobile phone, especially what we will give an example is the Samsung J700F, but we ourselves need a Samsung special flasher box, the Z3X Box Samsung Tool, but before we step into the Unlock SIM Network process PIN, we need root access on this cellphone, let's just look at the tutorial we gave.