Hi friends, all meet us again on the www.gsmspeeds.com page, today we have a problem that is a little easy to solve, the device we are facing is Samsung J5 SM-J500G Google Account locked, but what we provide today is not on along with the video tutorial like the tutorials that we have given before, but it does not reduce the frp samsung j500g unlock process, we have tested it and succeeded with just a few seconds, the tools we use are free tools and many have shared, we will just write the tutorial in writing and some files that we will include also below.
Download the Following Files
How it works and the tutorial
- Extract the two files above using winrar or 7zip on your computer or laptop
- Install the Samsung Mobile USB Drivers until it is finished and to make sure you can connect it to the computer but beforehand Samsung you must enter Odin mode by pressing and holding the volume down button and the power button until the Android image pops up and press the volume up button once to exit odin mode
- After reading the computer as a Samsung USB modem drivers, you can disconnect the connection between the device and the computer
- Open and run Samsung FRP Tools then you can first select the PORT menu and click SCAN until the "Samsung Mobile USB modem drivers"
- To select the models that fit your Samsung type, click on the "Please Select Your Devices" menu and scrool down then select and adjust it with your Samsung models and it will come out in the "Device is connected to Download Mode" dialog box ok
- Select and click the "Remove FRP" menu and click again on the "Hijack It" menu
- Wait until the process is complete and after the process is complete, there will be a notification like we gave in the following picture
- After successful processing, the device will reboot into normal mode
Thus you can use your Samsung J5 J500G back to normal and have not locked the Google account back forever, all of you friends, that's what we said today about Tutorial How to use J500G Samsung J5 Bypass using free tools, good luck